A range of Fresher jobs in Pune
Pune is the cultural and educational hub in the state of Maharashtra. The city boasts of many universities and educational institutions. Students come to study in the various colleges and business schools in the city from all parts of the country. The economy of the city is also growing with many new sectors developing. The Information Technology, Media, Automobile and Financial sectors are rapidly growing. Students graduating from the universities and colleges will find a variety of fresher jobs in Pune. Most of these job openings are available in the Information technology and media sectors. The fresher jobs in pune offer good salary package and incentives.
Some of the well-known fresher jobs in Pune are as follows:
1. Graphic Designers or Graphic Artist- For this job profile, graduates with any branch of study can apply. The job responsibilities include creating graphics and animations based on the storyboards provided. The graphic artist is also required to contribute ideas with the Instructional Designers and help them with new ideas and designs. Required skills for such type of jobs are sound knowledge of the computer based editing tools. The candidate for such type of Pune jobs requires knowing about the various flash animation concepts and knowledge of the multimedia design tools. Knowledge of graphics software like Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver are desirable.
2. Customer Care Representatives- For this type of job profile, candidate must complete their secondary examination in any stream. The key requirement for this type of job for fresher is good verbal communication skills.
3. Marketing Executive- This is another good job opening for the beginners in Pune. In this type of job opening, candidates must have very good communication skills. The aspiring candidate must be a graduate from any branch of study. The candidates should also have charming personality. In addition, good presentation skills add to the job profile.
4. Media Consultant- Pune has some of the thriving media companies, which has requirement for these positions. For this job, the candidate requires to be a graduate and preferable done an MBA in marketing or sales. The job responsibility requires talking to customers or clients about the various ventures of the company. Key skills for this job require good verbal and non-verbal communication schools.
5. Technical Support Executive- Pune has also a growing information technology sector. Many software and information technology companies require support executives. These companies offer a variety of processing and software services to education, health care and financial service sectors. This is one of the common jobs for freshers in Pune. The candidate applying for this job requires knowledge of software and computer in general. The candidates for this job should have good interpersonal and time management skills. This job also required candidates to work in evening and night shifts as well.
6. Office Assistant- Various market research companies in Pune require office assistants. These companiesÂ’ conducts surveys on various commodities and services available in the market like mobiles, soaps, electrical items and health related consumer good available in the market. The candidate applying for this job must have good communication skills and willing to travel. In addition, knowledge of the local language will be an added advantage. The candidate has to visit various offices and households and conduct surveys.
7. Receptionist or Front Desk Executives- This is another good job for fresher in Pune. For this opening, mostly female candidates are preferred. The job responsibility is to answer phone calls and convey messages to necessary departments. The candidate is also required to write letters and e-mails to clients and to maintain documents. Key skills for this job require candidates to have good communication and presentation skills.